PEIMS / Records
The PEIMS supervisor and assistant provide coordination, support and training to each campus and all central office staff requiring access to student record information such as grades, transcripts, attendance, discipline, scheduling and enrollment/withdrawals. it is also responsible for coordinating the coding for state (PEIMS) reporting and assisting with federal (CRDC) reporting with various departments such as Special Education, Bilingual/ESL, Gifted/Talented, Career and Technology, Title I and all campuses.
Student Records serves the district by tracking all student records from enrollment through graduation, as well as the disposal of those records that are not retained. The staff is also responsible for document archiving functions as well as performing searches and retrievals as requested by departments, schools and the public.
PEIMS Dates to Remember
- 10/30/2015 - Snapshot (As Of) Date
- 12/01/2015 - All Campus Corrections Finished
- 12/10/2015 - Submission 1 Due
- 01/21/2016 - Resubmission 1 Due
- 01/28/2016 - Submission 2 Due
Student Records may be requested by mail, fax to 817-831-5752 or in person at 3126 Carson Street, Haltom City, TX 76117. There is a fee that must be paid with cash or money order before the records will be released. To release the records for a person 18 years or older, we must have their written consent stating the name of the person who will be receiving the records on their behalf. This is in accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). If you have any further questions, please call 817-547-5618.
Reports, Codes and what to check / Summer 2016 [DOCX]
- OnDataSuite [Getting Started] | [2015-2016 Summer PEIMS Review]
- Reports, Codes and what to check / Fall 2015-2016 [DOCX]
- Reports, Codes and what to check / Summer 2015 [DOCX]
- Reports, Codes and what to check / Summer 2015 [PDF]
- Reports, Codes and what to check / Fall 2014-2015 [DOCX]
- Reports, Codes and what to check / Summer 2014 [DOCX]
- Reports, Codes and what to check / Summer 2013 [DOCX]
- Reports, Codes and what to check / Fall 2012-2013 [PDF]
- Reports, Codes and what to check / Summer 2012
- Reports, Codes and what to check / Fall 2011-2012
- PEIMS Sub 1 to Skyward Cross Reference
- BISD's Skyward How To page
Michael Barrett, J.D., M.S.E.
IEEE Certified Software Development Professional (Since 2004)
Licensed by State Bar Of Texas (Since 1998)