To register for the Honors Academy Dual Credit Program, please complete the following:
Before you register with UTA, please see your campus counselor and discuss the registration process to ensure course selection meets your endorsement requirement. Once you meet with your counselor, follow the checklist below:
- Complete application at uta.edu/dualcredit website. All forms needing to be completed can be found using this link.
- Pay $60 application fee-online if possible while completing the application.
- Provide social security number on application. (Please call for additional paperwork if you did not provide).
- Submit official high school transcript.
- Submit signed dual credit agreement.
- Submit signed course selection sheets.
- Have official ACT, SAT or TSI scores sent to UTA.
All forms should be sent to: UT Arlington Honors Academy
Arlington, Tx 76019-0222
After Class Enrollment:
- Make sure you can log into your MyMav account.
- Set up your UTA email account-and begin checking regularly.
- Provide proof of meningitis vaccine to UTA.
- Purchase student parking pass if needed.
- Pay all fees by due date.
- Get a student ID made at the MAV Express in the University Center. You will need your ID number and a photo ID. First card is free.
- Purchase books at UTA Bookstore or other book seller.
Please contact the Honors Academy at UTA for any additional information.